The term ‘Stulane.com Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Brightling Road, Polegate, BN26 5DB. Our company registration number is 11814910. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Client Payment Terms
Our client invoices are sent via Xero with typically 30 days payment terms. Please ensure emails from email@example.com do not end up in your spam folders. From 1/3/2023, if a client’s account has an invoice that becomes 60 days overdue from the invoice payment due date, we shall automatically suspend any services that we provide. This could include Email, Website, Domain services. On the first occasion, there will be no charge to reinstate services. On the second occasion, there will be a reactivation fee of £25+vat. On the third occasion, we will no longer be offering our services to those clients. We recommend all clients sign up for our ‘GoCardless’ Payment system which uses direct debit to take payments instead of manually making payments each time. Please get in touch with us for assistance.